[Fg-general] VolunteerCoordinator

Richard Jang rwjang at telus.net
Thu Apr 9 12:54:03 PDT 2009

Hi All,

Some of my happiest hours during the week are spent at FreeGeek.

Everyone i see there is pitching in heartily to fuel this machine called
FreeGeek..

For a person who was brought in as Volunteer Coordinator, I am impressed
by the scope Megan has immersed herself into the needs of FreeGeek.
On top of her duties as Volunteer Coordinator, i observe all the
meetings, trainings, drafts, and logistics outside of Volunteers that
she pours herself into.

Her positive and tolerant charactor make my time with FreeGeek tolerable
with all the stresses, chaos and politics of an organization.

Let is be said how much she has gone above and beyond her original job
description, and we are fortunate to have her presence.

With respect,

Rick Jang