[Fg-general] Agenda item: Minutes Standardization + old biz priority

Luke Closs lukecloss at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 17:46:53 PDT 2009

Hi Alex,

Is there a particular outcome you'd like from this topic, or you just want
general discussion?  If it's the former, I suggest you create a proposal for
the meeting.  (eg: I propose that these the following 8 things become
official guidelines or process to be followed by our organization.  <magic 8
things here>)

One thing I'd like to see is a Minutes Checker Checklist.  Ifny usually
reviews the monthly minutes, and she has a mental checklist of things she
checks.  We should get that out of her head.  Now may be a good time.

Cheers,
Luke