[Fg-general] Thoughts

Graham Cunningham radio.graham at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 11:47:24 PDT 2009

Hi All.

At my volunteer orientation into FG (around October '08) it was impressed on
us that decisions are made by consensus here.

My experience of consensus in other groups is that everyone, from first time
attender to most experienced veteran is of equal value in decision making.

I now discover that there are some things on which I have no vote. I feel
deluded.

Perhaps someone with more energy and knowledge than I will propose that FG
becomes an organization where disputes are settled by a consensus of members
attending a regular or extraordinary meeting.

Graham Cunningham,
volunteer.