[Fg-general] Big Visible Charts

Ifny ifny at freegeekvancouver.org
Fri May 8 01:12:58 PDT 2009

Thanks for suggesting this Luke, I think it's a lovely idea. It will give
everyone who comes to Free Geek tangible things to feel good about.

I've added some items, and there's now a wiki page here:

<http://wiki.freegeekvancouver.org/article/Big_visible_charts>

I remember a while ago there was talk of having a get together to draw a
big beautiful timeline, going back to the beginning of Free Geek. We should
do that at some point too.

~Ifny