[mp3togo] Re: mp3togo

sim reallifesim at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 19:33:56 PDT 2006

On 8/23/06, Ron Hamby <fourbdneye at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Simeon,
>
> I am having a problem with mp3togo and hope you can help me.  It seems to
> run fine but at the end it always outputs that:
> 0 tracks done, 1 track failed.
> It decodes and encodes so I don't know where the problem is.  I am running
> Ubuntu 6.06.  Any help is appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> Ron

Hi Ron,
Thanks for your interest in mp3togo. I'll do my best to solve your problem.

Is mp3togo producing any output files?

Could you try running mp3togo again with the -v 5 switch and send me
the output (including the command used to start it)?

If I can figure out where it is going wrong, there is a good chance I
can fix this bug.

Thanks,

--
sim