[mp3togo] Version 0.5.3 Released

sim sim at puddle.ca
Wed Jun 7 11:31:58 PDT 2006

On Wed, Jun 07, 2006 at 11:00:26AM -0600, Justus Pendleton wrote:
> I guess I wasn't fast enough in changing my mind about the fix :)
> Instead of calling os.path.expanduser in options.py:save_config_file I
> think it probably makes more sense to just call it in the
> Options.__init__ method so that an absolute path is always accessible
> and no other code has to worry about handling the tilde.
>
> Although I guess it is working now and both the save and read are doing
> expanduser.

That's good thinking. On thing about keeping the literal the way it is
is so that user entered options don't magicaly change, even if the
changed form is equivalent.

load_config had a call to expanduser() already, but I wrapped the
literal in __init__ in a call to absfile() which is available in conf.

This will give an absoulute path for the default, but leave user chosen
options alone until it is time to use them.

--
sim