[mp3togo] File "/usr/lib/python2.4/threading.py", line 442, in __bootstrap

sim reallifesim at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 22:24:09 PDT 2006

On 10/6/06, gedik at pronas.dnip.net <gedik at pronas.dnip.net> wrote:
> Hi Sim,
> I tried mp3togo after 3 months and it's working!

Glad to hear it. I had wondered if you had been able to get it to work.

> So I am pretty sure that problem was in my python. (i had some new version
> python emerged).

I have made some minor changes, time has a funny way of healing free software.

My Debian package is a touch broken due to the upgrade to Python 2.4
in Testing. I've really got to spend a day and get a proper package
built and into the archive.

> Now, I am trying to create ebuild for gentoo.

Excellent. Let me know if you have a link or instructions to install
it. I'd be happy to put them on the website.

--
sim