[mp3togo] Dependency errors with Debian Etch (Stable)

phreadde at ihug.co.nz phreadde at ihug.co.nz
Tue Apr 15 20:26:00 PDT 2008

Hello there!

I collected your deb file for version 0.5.13 and even got it sort of
installed, however aptitude (& dpkg) refused to complete the install
because of a missing dependency.

mp3togo depends on python-support (>= 0.7.1) [UNAVAILABLE]

my system currently has python-support 0.5.6

short of doing a force install, I'm at a loss as to how to stop aptitude
complaining all the time about the broken package.

I notice that python-support is not listed on your installation manual page
as a dependency - is this a slip-up? (such things are not unknown,
especially around me!).

Cheers, Peter :-)