[Fg-general] Reminder: Monthly meeting call for agenda items closes tomorrow

Luke Closs lukecloss at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 17:24:55 PDT 2009

If you've been thinking about suggesting an agenda item for the next
monthly meeting (next Tuesday, April 14th), please do so in the next
~24 hours.  Announcing the agenda items several days in advance allows
for discussion on the list before the meeting.

I'll be creating the agenda for the meeting tomorrow night.

http://wiki.freegeekvancouver.org/article/General_Meeting_Procedure

(I realize now in re-reading this that the procedure requests all
agenda items to come in 1 week prior, but I understood the deadline to
be 5 days before.  I'll stick with what I've announced for this
meeting.)

Thanks,
Luke