[Fg-general] re:Changes in the warehouse

Christine Ho cyhomail at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 08:10:52 PDT 2009

Sounds like Adam has left already.  That is too bad.  I would have liked to
thank you in person for his help to me.  I didn't know the background till I
see this email and it doesn't make sense for the little bit I know of Adam
and Free Geek's mission and principle.

Quoted below is a portion of mission statement that I value and the reason I
give my time freely to Free Geek:

*IV) Our mission statement must be in concordance with the original Free
Geek Mission Statement.
*Free Geeks are democratically run in a non-hierarchical way that is open
and transparent to all participants in its programs. Our volunteers help
shape Free Geek and determine our priorities and practices. We operate using
a form of consensus, and we are currently developing our governance
structure. Our meetings and mailing list archives are open to the public.
Our staff is a collective <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collective> --
there's no boss.

Christine