[Fg-general] Proposal for April 2009 Meeting: Weekly "internal" day

megan megan at freegeekvancouver.org
Thu Apr 9 10:23:47 PDT 2009

I would prefer Luke's original proposal. There are first time volunteers
that have booked their time with us at least a month in advance.  Not only
that, but I feel the ongoing nature of Luke's proposal would be more
beneficial to the staff in the long run. Personally there is a hell of a lot
of work to do in improving the volunteer program that the volunteer
coordinator can't get done while supporting volunteers, it's like a rat
wheel.

As far as cleaning up, I think it would make sense to turn off the tap with
large drop offs for a week or just a few days  to complete the warehouse
move and optimize the space.