[Fg-general] Volunteer Coordinator Report

megan megan at freegeekvancouver.org
Thu Apr 30 14:39:59 PDT 2009

Hey folks, at the last staff meeting we talked about doing weekly reports.
Which I hope will be useful for staff as there are positions at FG that are
not currently readily transparent (even to other staff!). I was thinking
that it might be appropriate to at least do a monthly report to general
regarding all of our positions. So here is my report until now regarding
volunteer coordination specifically.

In addition to what is present in this link I've being working on hiring all
of the new staff (not alone), applied for a Labour Market Opinion from
Service Canada among a slew of other things as well. I've been working here
since early October 2008 (I think) so this is my report from then until now
regarding my position here. As far as my performance, my review is pending.

http://wiki.freegeekvancouver.org/article/Next_Steps_for_FG_Volunteer_Coordination

--
Megan Zanussi

Free Geek Vancouver