[Fg-general] Big Visible Charts

Luke Closs lukecloss at gmail.com
Fri May 8 23:25:12 PDT 2009

If we want to do this, I suggest we pick some small number of charts to
try.  Perhaps one chart for each area of our org.  If there is interest, I
have a large pad that we could make these charts with, and I could bring it
to the meeting.  Perhaps after the meeting finishes we could create the
charts.

Luke