[Fg-general] Greetings from Portland

dave dave at freegeek.org
Wed Oct 7 12:20:11 PDT 2009

   Hi everyone,
I had such a great time with you all at Free Geek last week!
I really enjoyed meeting the fabulous staff and volunteers that I
crossed paths with, and I can't wait to come up and see you again.
I learned a lot from you all and I hope that you found my time with
you beneficial as well.  I wrote down my notes and observations
in report form and put them on your wiki to make them easy to refer to:

http://wiki.freegeekvancouver.org/article/FG_Vancouver_Production_Report

Please let me know if there are any questions or comments.

    Go Free Geek!

    -Dave

    Dave Haskins
    Free Geek Portland