[mp3togo] Re: mp3togo 0.5.5 released. Unicode issue resolved.

Mark J Hewitt mjh at elsabio.demon.co.uk
Wed Jun 28 03:01:48 PDT 2006

Sim,

Yep, Unicode tags now work - thanks.

I've still seen a few failures - I'll see if I can figure those out myself.

When I was a student, we had a house where the front door opened into
the front room, followed by a short corridor through to the back room.
A UK terraced house, if that means anything to you!  That front room
usually had at least one and sometimes three reclining motorbikes,
always trays of sump oil and "spare parts" everywhere.  Ah!  That brings
back memories!

Mark.