[mp3togo] Re: mp3togo 0.5.5 released. Unicode issue resolved.

Mark J Hewitt mjh at elsabio.demon.co.uk
Wed Jun 28 15:00:04 PDT 2006

Sim,

A couple of trivial fixes in about the same number of lines:

1) Ogg files with no GENRE comment were not tagged
2) a divide by zero error
3) A symbol reference error to "time".

diff mp3togo/conf.py~  mp3togo/conf.py
23c23,25
< import sys, os
---
 > import sys
 > import os
 > import time
277c279
<       for i in range(5):
---
 >       for i in range(1, 6):

diff mp3togo/tags.py~  mp3togo/tags.py
106c106,107
<                               self._tags = copytags(info)
---
 >                               self._tags = copytags(info)
 >                               self._tags['GENRE'] =
[self._tags['GENRE'] or '']