[mp3togo] Re: mp3togo 0.5.5 released. Unicode issue resolved.

sim reallifesim at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 20:53:24 PDT 2006

Mark,
I'm glad mp3togo is working better for you.

Thanks a lot for the fixes. They are in the pipeline for release. I
have another bug report to try and fix and I'll get a new version out.

Where are you getting these files? Firefox crashed twice trying to
download the sample you sent me. Mozilla finally managed it.

I guess my computer is not very well internationalized.

On 6/28/06, Mark J Hewitt <mjh at elsabio.demon.co.uk> wrote:
> A couple of trivial fixes in about the same number of lines:
>
> 1) Ogg files with no GENRE comment were not tagged

On my machine setting the GENRE to "" wasn't enough. I changed the
default value to 'Other' and that worked.

> 2) a divide by zero error

This was a stupid mistake on my part, thanks for catching it.

> 3) A symbol reference error to "time".

Another dumb mistake, again thanks.

--
sim