[Fg-general] re:warehouse changes

Dina Davidson birthingway at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 14:15:35 PDT 2009

All,

I have replied privately to Richard, but I want to say on-list that I
am really sorry to see *any* volunteer walk away from Free Geek with a
bad taste in his or her mouth.

Volunteers: please know that your efforts to contribute to our
community and environment are greatly valued.

d.
--
Dina Davidson
http://www.birthingway.ca