[mp3togo] Re: Mp3togo bug [with patch]

sim reallifesim at gmail.com
Wed May 17 12:43:07 PDT 2006

On 5/17/06, fab <fab at gnux.info> wrote:
> Hi!
> here is a small patch, previous code was wrong (unable to execute).
> Why do you need tags ? do you know mutagen ? 100% python and excellent
> tag handling for many formats.
>
> See you.
> fab.

Thanks for the patch fab,
I'm a bit embarassed, a big part of the last bugfix release was fixing
this very bug. I've tested it a bit better this time.

The problem is fixed in 0.3.2, it will be up on the site as soon as I
finish editing one of the pages.

I don't really need tags, they are just nice. mp3togo will work
without ID3, the bug was just that I was testing for the library in
the wrong place.

I found out about mutagen recently, I probably will switch. ID3 is pretty old.

Thanks again,

--
sim