[mp3togo] Re: mp3togo 0.5.0

sim reallifesim at gmail.com
Sun May 28 11:44:24 PDT 2006

I have just posted mp3togo 0.5.1

This release adds a command line option '--no-tags' that disables file
tagging. The unicode exception thrown by ID3 is now caught, which will
prevent mp3togo from rolling back the track, but will not tag the
output file in case of error.

This isn't exactly a bug fix, but it is more robust behaviour in the
face of failure. I'm not sure what I can do to properly fix this bug
as I'm not able to recreate it. With any luck, it will disappear in
the tagging subsystem overhaul.

I hope this solves your problem Mark, or at least gets you listening
to your music. If not, please let me know.

The new release is available from the website here:
http://puddle.ca/mp3togo/download.html

--
sim